When you have submitted your medical examiner certification, it will be processed and your license will be updated within 10 business days. After your license is updated, you must carry a copy of your medical card with you for fourteen (14) days.
Articles in this section
- What is the CDL Office's Fax Number?
- What is a Medical Certificate?
- How Do I Apply for a Medical Certificate/DOT Card?
- Do I have to renew the physical? How long does the physical card last?
- Who is responsible for notifying the State that I have a valid medical certificate?
- Documents needed for medical certification processing
- How Do I Verify The Status of My License?
- How do I know the CDL office received my application?
- How long does it take for my DOT card to be updated?
- Why doesn't the state accept the long form I sent in?